4.28.2008

weeknight tidbit


The newest in the weekday lineup! It's Tawdry Tuesday!! ;)

Keeping the definition in mind, I'll try to grace your presences with the most tacky crap of the week. ;) What a great Tuesday uplift! Here goes this week's tawdriness:

*According to Merriam-Webster, my go-to guide for words, here is a real word-

spantabulus (verb) : something wonderful or splended
that paper you wrote was spantabulus.
Seriously?? I may have to look around for another online dictionary that I can call home. I don't think old man Merriam (or Webster) would appreciate such an uncool word in their catalog of the English language. Blah.

*Here is one of the dumbest tattoos I've ever seen. And what a genius place for it. Awesome, dude.

*Another delightfully tacky tattoo. What are these people thinking???....


Saint Canine. Neat. Remind me to get that one.

Now, go out and be tawdry! If nothing else, maybe you've learned a new word today. :-D
I need to go write 50 thousand Biology Lab reports and write a research paper and make 2 PowerPoint presentations. Don't you wish you were in college???
Happy Tawdry Tuesday, all!

xoxo

1 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

I DON'T wish I was in college. But, you're better because of it. :-) Thanks for the uplift!