9.14.2008

"I forgot to wash..."

So my kids tend to get in the bath and just start having so much fun "snorkeling" and "swimming" that they forget to touch even a corner of soap. Hilarious!

"Jaden, did you wash your hair?"
"Uhhh....."
"Did you wash your feet?"
"Yeah, smell them!"
"No you didn't!!! Gross! Take another bath in the morning and use soap this time!"

Hahaha. Love it. My kids never cease to keep me amused. They're the best!


Twinnies (Kellen, left; Javin, right):




Ella's goofy face:




Classic Jaden:




Dylan's first day of 2nd grade:




So that's the update tonight. I'm supposed to be watching "Zodiac" but it's creepy so I'm pretending like I'm doing something *very important* on the computer so I don't have to look.... ;-)

...Peace

-b

4 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

so cute! but the zodiac is awesome....

Nicole said...

They are all adorable and they look so old!!!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

holy cow! how old is ella now? I feel like she was just born... they're some good looking kids. not going to argue with that!

Natalie said...

Ahhh! All of your babies are GORGEOUS!!! You are one blessed Mama!!!