3.04.2008

{tooth pain = pain meds}

Pain. Times 10.

I'm talking about that throbbing, pounding, piercing pain you get when the nerve under a tooth becomes exposed. That is the misery I'm faced with right now.

Sooo... I'm writing to you all while on Darvocet and Aleve. I'm a little scatterbrained, so forgive me for that! ;) Hopefully I can get some sort of emergency/feel-bad-for-me-for-not-getting-care-sooner appointment tomorrow. With a little luck. Hopefully I'm the only one in a 20 mile radius that needs an appointment tomorrow. ;)

Funny story of the day:

Dylan, my 6 year old says, "When I grow up I want to be a Doctor so I can make a lot of money and help people." To which my 4 year old, Jaden replies, "Well Mommy, when I grow up I want to be a Crossing Guard!"

:) He's so cute.

Happy [medicated] day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to go in... I chipped a big piece of a molar right after I had Maggie. I'm too busy! Okay, who am I fooling! I'm freaked out!
I hope you feel better! Tooth pain isn't fun at all!

Nicole said...

Oh no!!! Tooth pain is not fun! I hope it is feeling better :)