4.06.2008

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but.....

I'm sitting here in my usual coffee shop studying Biology (gag-- okay, I actually secretly love it.) and across from me are 4 high school girls studying for one of their tests and they ALL HAVE MACBOOKS. All of them. If I could do it inconspicuously, I'd take a picture with my Macbook and show y'all! Yeah, my Macbook that took until I was 24 to get. And they're about 16. Wow. And just to show me up a little more... They all have nicer & newer cars than I do!!! SERIOUSLY?!!? Who are their parents???

I just want to say that I never had crap like that when I was in High School. I'm not bitter though... ;)

Okay I swear I'll post more later. Lots going on, not lots of time!! ¡Ciao!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Well, biology sounds super exciting. Iam so lucky I am not in school for I would sooo not be good at any of it! LOL

It is crazy what all of the kids have now. I am sure parents felt that way about us when we were younger as well but OMG I see tones of kids with really nice and really expensive things. It is crazy....I have a *small* feeling Emma and Ellie may end up a little like that though with Scott being their dad(I will have nothing to do with that. LOL) :)

jeramy sossaman said...

No kidding! I'm with you bri. I had a car...THAT I PAID FOR. My friends used to complain about stuff, but they had no clue what it was like to actually take care of stuff on their own. Punks! We're better because of it. Oh...and I did have a computer in HS....one for our whole family....and it was used....and it was slow....I AM BITTER! :-) Love ya.

Anonymous said...

You finally blogged! Whoo hoo!

I can't say much... I didn't have a car or my own computer, but I did have horses.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

try living in laguna beach...ever seen the hills? it makes me sick!

CoryTraumaRN said...

I have to agree with you, and kids today EXPECT the stuff.
And let me just add how AMAZING I think you are for going to Nursing School with little children! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!