5.15.2008

Web Wednesday.... on Thursday!

A little late, but who cares? ;) It's Web Wednesday!! I apologize for the lack of posts lately. Just wanted to keep you waiting... =D One of my new favorite sites is PostSecret. It's pretty addicting.... I feel like I'm stalking people, but hey, they put it out there!!

Hmm, let's see... I also love going over to Across-the-Board to see what Ramsey has been up to posting. He's so friggin' funny. His personality reminds me of me... Crap, another one in this world... :-0

Also, check out Advertising vs. Reality. This dude took pictures of actual products and showed them side by side with the packages. It's pretty interesting!
Here's an example:

Okay, my 'puter is about to die on me, so I'll sign off before it shuts me down! Have a great day!!

xoxo
----------------
Now playing: Fugees - Ready or Not
via FoxyTunes

1 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

Hilarious! I love the food one. I'm glad american vendors don't do that. (nod, nod, wink, wink)