2.26.2008

{parents/divorce, research papers, finals nearing}

*sigh*

My parents. 33 years of marriage. Getting divorced.

How does one deal with that? I'm not sure.

The good and bad news about dealing with it is that I have two research papers due this week (of course I haven't started them...) and I have finals nearing. Lots to do when that is thrown in with my regular routine of raising 5 children. Yikes. I just realized how insane I look to the outsider. :-)

The Blackberry is still my best buddy. My ipod is still regularly in use. Just to update there. ;) I feel like such a techie.

On another note, you'll all have to forgive my blog style. I am still learning how to blog and how to word things that might make sense to some of you. Let me know if you have any comments/suggestions/questions/gripes. I can handle it. ;)

Until next time, have a wonderful week! Wish me luck on the papers!

B

5 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

Wow. So sorry about your folks. I don't know how you deal with that. One day at a time, I imagine. I don't really get how folks can put in that much time and then throw it away. My grandparents on my dad's side did that too. Married like 50 years, and then...split. Tough.

On a lighter note, I too recently got a Blackberry (8310 Curve...in red), and LOVE IT! It was tough at first to get over my iphone envy that I had for Sharon's phone, but slowly it's fading. So cool....I'm with you on that.

Papers....wow....just another great reminder of why I hated school. But, I'm so proud of you for doing it. You will be better because of it. And....it's a great example to the kids.

So....I'm glad you're blogging....I have a blog...but rarely use it. I do have some stuff to say though...so maybe this will be my inspiration to start again.

The Sossaman's miss the Hamel's and love them. Pass it on...ok. Take care.

Nicholle said...

Yeah Bri, So happy are are blogging!

I will be praying for you and your family during this very difficult time.

What are you driving to fit the family? Just curious... :)

Miss you!
Nicky

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Another blog to stalk!

Sorry about your folks...

How did we live when we couldn't check our e-mail while we were out? Like anything I get is all that important...

Go do your homework!!!!

Nicole said...

I am sorry to hear about your parents. Not fun times, especially after all of those years. I am sure life will be a bit more difficult(especially planning out the holidays) But I really hope your parents can both be happy!!

Anonymous said...

You go Girl!
Sorry to hear about your parents. My parents split after 35 years of marriage.
And you can do the school thing! We have 4 and the youngest was 3 when I finished my MA in psychology. I took him to class right after he was born. He was too naughty by the time he was 3 months so he stayed home with Dad. I did daycare too while going to school. So there are people just as crazy as you are! I think school kept me sane 'cause I got to talk to adults who could think! I miss it, but DH would faint if I started talking PhD. Keep it up, you will be glad you did. Love to all your carpet apes. Pro Mom