2.28.2008

{quote of the day, by: me}

"Why waste your time trying to figure out who you are when YOU are the one who creates who you are. There should be no findings."

Lemme 'splain: If you are spending your time, thoughts, and energy "figuring out who you are," you'll be just that: A person figuring out their place in life.

If you choose happiness, chances are you'll be a happy person.

Just BE. Be you, whatever that is. You don't need a label for yourself. You are already "You." That should be your label.

Sorry if I stepped on some toes here, but keep in mind it's my opinion. ;)

Late evening ramblings from a tired momma. Here's a funny picture to leave you with:



Have a good one! ;-)

3 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

I am a happy person. I choose today. :-)Tomorrow I may choose something else. I can do that.

Hey...do you watch "John and Kate plus 8"? I do. I love it. I can't get enough of it. It makes me think....hey....I don't live in a circus. You should watch if you don't.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking you can handle anything. You children are beautiful. I love the ages so close togeather You will love the outcome later in life. You should pat yourself on the back just for who you are and what you have accomplished in your life so far. Good luck on your test Thanks for a great smile for the day. I will check back in a week to see how you did on your test.
Thanks Donna Safe & Secure http://guardyourselfnow.com

Anonymous said...

Amen sister!

Somedays it's harder to choose to be happy, but I agree it's a choice.

xoxox