9.28.2008

Back in the saddle [+again]!

School's in!!  And I love it!  I love actually using my brain again!  Not that being a full time stay-at-home-all-day-every-day-mom doesn't take brain power, just not that much.  Muscle memory mostly.  hehe.   


I'm taking Anatomy & Physiology, Intro to Public Speaking, and a lame-o computer class just to get in that 12th credit.  I originally had English 101 (yeah, I know...  I'm a Sophomore and I'm finally taking English.  So I procrastinated, sue me.) but I was the ONLY one in my class of 25 that hadn't just graduated high school!!!  That's what I get for taking day classes at a local college.  I'd assume most of them are only there because mom & dad would have kicked them out of the house if they hadn't gone to some sort of school...  So I dropped it.  ;-)  Hey, I'll do it online.  I don't want to deal with that crap.

Hmm, let's see what else....  (thinking...)  My sister-in-law and her boys and 3 cats are living with us for a short while.  It's a little crazy having our 7 and her 4 in the house, but we make it work!  It's actually really fun!  It's like a giant sleep over for myself and my boys!  They of course get to hang out with their cousins all the time now!  They are soaking it up.  It's fun watching them make memories.  

Dylan is in the ER as I type right now...  He sliced open his finger when he was playing around our trailer.  It is an old utility trailer and a little rusty, so I hope nothing bad comes from that!  Can anyone say "tetanus shot?!?"  It was pretty bloody (like, gushing dripping blood) but also pretty cool at the same time.  Dang, I should have taken pictures!!  Yeah yeah, I know it hurts-- just stay still long enough for mommy to get a good shot!  Ok, that would be mean.  He was uncontrollably sobbing not so much for the pain, and I'm sure there was a lot, but mostly because he didn't want to get stitches!!!!  Poor, sweet boy.  I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Here's a fun pic the kids (and cousin) and I took on the MacBook the other day...  We were having fun!   : )



Dylan, Jaden, me, Ryan

Well, I'm sure there was more to type, but I'm beat.  I have to get up at 5 am to get ready for school!  I thought people only do that in High School!!!  Haha.  Oh well, what are ya gonna do??  A girl's gotta look cute.  

[until next time....]

~peace~

-b

1 comments:

Momma J said...

that's funny! i took my english classes over this past summer, and it was the same as far as demographics goes.... some girls were soo excited that they were turning 19. 19?!?! i can hardly remember what i did for my 19th birthday. oh wait no, i think i was 5 months pregnant! lol

good luck with your other classes. your public speaking class should get easier with time. (hopefully!)