9.17.2008

In response to my last post....

Thank you for all the well wishes and uplifting comments.  I really appreciate them. 


Buuuuttt.....  for those who haven't read my comments, this is exactly what I'm talking about.  After reading what I last wrote, some ignorant fool had to say this:

"Maybe if you didn't have a freakin' litter you wouldn't hear those comments. Welfare or not, in this day and age it's downright irresponsible. I hope the last one out tied a knot on her way out."
-raul trespasos 

REALLY??!!!  That's exactly what I'm talking about!!  It's ridiculous that someone can look at my beautiful children and call me irresponsible!!  I maintain my household and go to college full time AND keep a 3.96 gpa!!!  How ignorant.  I'm appalled  at how some people look at families with more than the 2.5 average and look at them as anything more than wonderful.  I grew up in a family of 6 and I absolutely loved it.  I couldn't imagine a family any other way.

So screw you, dude.  I love my big family and wouldn't have it any other way.  I am who I am and don't forget it.  Oh, and I also have big muscles, so bring it!!!!  Grrrr!!!!!

Peace
-b

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Was that guy for real?

Anyhow... You have a lovely family!

jeramy sossaman said...

dang!!! i assumed that was a friend just poking fun. oops!

you are hot though.... :-)

Shan-Marie said...

Hey, miss you too!
So glad I have people to share my frustrations with. That person who said that ugly comment.... forget him! There are more important things to do than listen to whiners that spew neg. comments because their life consist of nothing of value if this is how they view life.
Whatever.

Natalie said...

Bri,
I am SO glad that you addressed that comment!!! I was wondering if that person actually knew you and was being sarcastic??? Then I read the "oh & your hot too," comment or something like that & realized it was a stranger!
It is so sad that this person lives their life so blinded! GO BIG FAMILIES!!! I am all for them!!! Children are an inheritance of the Lord!
You do not need to justify your life to anyone. You just to what God has called you to do in your life in obedience to Him...

Momma J said...

i swear the older we get, the more we come to realize that many people are just plain dumb and utterly clueless. it's people like that who have no clue what large (young) families are all about.

my particular "favorite" from people is, "wow, did you never get a girl? where's your girl?" (uumm, yup, sure looks like there's no girl here! :P i guess what i ought to say to shut them up is, "yes, we had our princess, but i decided it sounded more fun to bring just the boys shopping with me, while leaving her @ home by herself")

**i found you through blogger when i searched "all boys." i plead guilty: i was blog hoping for the 2 seconds that i don't have all 4 at home.