10.13.2008

ooooh buddy!!

I'm applying for some scholarships and needed a recommendation letter.    

...Let me just say that I got the greatest one ever!!  I felt impressed with myself just after reading this letter I got!!  

My previous Bio teacher wrote it and made me look like the greatest student since...  well, I don't know.  Someone at Harvard or something.  haha.  

Anyhow, money in the bank, right?!  We find out by November 10th either way with the scholarship, so I'll keep ya posted!!  

Holla!!   (and a BIG thank you to my instructor N. Mouat-Rich!!  You are the BEST!)

That is all, folks.  Until next time...

peace
-b

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, kudos to your fab mom who wrote the application letter!! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know how proud I am of you and all that you have accomplished! You are an example to us all of commitment and drive.
Love ya!!! Pop.

jeramy sossaman said...

congratulations!

Momma J said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but I'm sure they will definitely choose you. (Scholarships are very nice.... I scored one myself this year, which helped out sooo much since they just raised tuition, again! YAY for free money!)